- Make your own paper lampshades, Saturday, October 14 with Nickey Kehoe.
- On our nightstands: The Farm Table.
- Long Island Modern, a series of three lectures at the LongHouse Reserve, is going on October 1, 22, and November 5. Tickets and all info here.
- The Togo sofa is celebrating its 50th birthday—and it’s getting a colorful revamp à la painter Heather Chontos for the occasion. The special edition is available through December (and for more on Heather, see her wildly creative stone farmhouse in France).
- Just til October 1, take 35 percent off orders of $200 or more at Mia + Finn with code AUTUMNSALE. (“I like their block-printed sheets and duvet covers,” reports Margot.)
- Spotlight on South Africa’s superblooms.
- Annie is coveting this cushion, new at Ikea.
- Twelve designers on iconic on-screen interiors, via T mag.
- And Sunday, October 1: a Salter House sidewalk sale.