- Julie is admiring the latest iteration of Blunk cups—in blue—”inspired by JB Blunk’s VW flatbed pickup truck, which he painted with cobalt house paint in the 1960s,” and premiering at the upcoming Commune Shows, opening on Saturday, September 30.
- And going on at TownHouse Spitalfields: “Layers”, an exhibition of paintings by Reed Wilson and ceramics by Rosamund Coady; September 16-24 at 5 Fournier Street, London.
- Paris Design Week is happening now through September 16. Just one of many events we have our eye on? An exhibition of terra cotta vessels by Frances Palmer.
- Shop a vintage mini market at Tortoise General Store two weekends this month.
- A reader tip on Home Office Hack: Crate as (Ergonomic) Cord Control: “These photoshoot apple crates would look fab and come in many sizes.”
- The secrets to a thriving kitchen garden.
- And rethinking hydrangea.